Website is under constructionLearn More

Patton Township Police Department

Police Policy Discussions

Use of Deadly Force

Listening Sessions for Public Input on Use of Deadly Force Policy

2 pm, Wednesday, May 12, 2021 and 5 pm, Thursday, May 13, 2021

Click Here for Information

April 14, 2021 Board of Supervisor presentations and discussion on
the Use of Deadly Force policy
(discussion starts at 1:20:41 into the meeting)


Chief's Recommendations for Changes to the Current Policy           Recommended Changes

Model Deadly Force Policy                                                                                         Model Deadly Force Policy